First media lesson questions.

 

1.       I am looking forward to learning and explore on how to create a movie.

2.       I would like to know more about the editing and the technology we use for media.

3.       I hope that I can achieve at least a grade 7.

4.       The last movie I watched was venom.

5.       I think the audience’s opinions are vital, as their feedback is what will make the movie better and interesting.

6.       I have used a phone.

7.       The device I use the most is a mobile phone.

8.       Watched it.

9.       It is a significant moment as she was terrified.

10.   I personally think the audience enjoyed the action and the dramatic talking. I think they enjoyed the sparkling and the dramatic effects the most.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preliminary exercise feedback and learner response

Newspapers: Daily Mirror - Representation and Industry

End of Year 1 exams: Learner response